AMAZING

#-Link-Snipped-#
A tiny, now-extinct baleen whale survived a lot longer than previously thought, fossils have revealed. Researchers have revealed that Herpetocetus, which grew to 4-5 metres long, was alive as recently as 700,000 years ago. Before this the youngest-known fossils were around 3 million years ago, a time before many modern marine mammals appeared.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    Scientists have used biological tissue to recreate one of the main components of a computer inside living cells. The biological device behaves like a transistor and has been built inside E coli bacteria - the wire in the "transistor" is a strand of DNA and the electrons have been replaced by an enzyme. This is a huge breakthrough in the field of synthetic biology.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-# via #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    Is there a parallel universe where we actually get a second chance and make things better? In the new #-Link-Snipped-#, Henry gives us a wonderful lesson on the various hypothesis of parallel universes.

Watch here: #-Link-Snipped-# or click this link if you're watching on a mobile: #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to chit chat section.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Keep it coming Friend Love your initiative Here
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    h
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
    hey nice one.😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Clarence Gomez
    Is there a parallel universe where we actually get a second chance and make things better? In the new #-Link-Snipped-#, Henry gives us a wonderful lesson on the various hypothesis of parallel universes.

Watch here: #-Link-Snipped-# or click this link if you're watching on a mobile: #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
    I always believed in Multiverse type#3. Yet, a lot of time before we prove it. It is only a concept till date.
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF CRAZYENGINEERS. COM??? 1. WHAT IS THE LAWS OF THIS SITE??? 2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE??? 3. WHO IS THE FOUNDER???
If you aim to travel to the distant red planet 'Mars' and have began saving for your trip; please be aware that the return journey takes about 4 years and...
Whatsapp is a great cross messaging chat service and a ton of people use it. However, after the first year of free usage, the app will charge you $0.99 (~Rs....
Hello, I am an engineering student and thinking of buying laptop for project work. I am thinking of i3 or i5. But i5 leads to very high costs. And heard...
One idea can change everything. This simple pot acts as an electricity-free refrigerator that allows hundreds of thousands of people to keep food fresh. The elegant concept, developed by Mohammed...