HTC Explorer India Launch On Sept 29!

It's being reported that HTC, one of the leading phone makers is introducing HTC Explorer in India on September 29. The phone offers 3.2" HVGA display, a 600MHz processor, a 5.0 MP shooter and 384MB/512MB RAM/ROM. The price of the phone is expected to be about Rs. 15000 in Indian markets.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JK Lasers has joined the social media revolution, making it even easier to follow the latest developments in the world of industrial laser design and manufacture. Through its presence on...
Lot of IT engineers do not want to opt for a career in software testing aka Quality Engineering. If you ask them a bit about what software testing is, they'd...
Please help me on the following topics 1- methods of pressure measurement 2- method of temperature measurement 3- method of fluid measurement
hello, i am madhuri...... i need latest topics for the technical seminar for 8th sem BE, computer sciance branch thank you
Can anybody suggest me t0‹2pic for seminar and that seminar continued upto project and it must related to Thermal Engg...