HTC Desire 626 Dual Sim Sports Octa-Core CPU And 2GB RAM For Rs. 14990

HTC recently launched their brand new 4G LTE enabled Desire 626 dual-sim smartphone, the newest member of its flagship Desire series in India. HTC decided to launch the dual sim variant, specifically keeping in mind the demand of Indian customers. We could expect this reasonably priced smartphone to be a popular choice for prospective smartphone buyers starting next week. At a first glance, the phone seems to impress critics with its triple-piece body and soft-touch matte edges, sporting an attractive design. In India, the Desire 626 dual sim will be available in Blue Lagoon and White Birch colour variants only.

htcdesire626
HTC Desire 626 Dual Sim Smart phone

Priced at Rs. 14,990, the phone offers decent specifications in terms of processing speed. The smartphone comes with a 5-inch display having a 720 x 1280-pixel resolution. A 13 MP rear facing and 5MP front facing camera is embedded in the phone which also offers features such as auto focus, countdown timer, backside illumination and gesture controls.

The gizmo is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with a 2GB RAM. It is stuffed with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and provides 16GB internal memory with up to 32GB micro SD external memory support. Connectivity wise, the phone is well equipped to support Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, a 3.5 mm stereo audio jack and a micro-USB 2.0 port.

Faisal Siddiqui, the president of HTC, South Asia explained that consumers from the subcontinent were giving preference to phones having higher memory support and dual-sim slots. HTC is confident about its latest trump card, the HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM which boasts of several latest desirable features with an outstanding user experience coupled with a sleek and trendy design.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | HTC Desire 626 - Full phone specifications

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project primarily focuses on obstacle detection. It uses regenerative type principle which can generate energy by the gravitational force available in the vehicle suspension...
American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has launched “the perfect selfie phone”, the InFocus Bingo 21 in India at an amazing price tag of Rs. 5499. The very reasonably priced smartphone comes...
In web authoring how can i make a picture move from top to bottom?
Friends i wan to share with u. I am going to create a new application. I want to give you some information to you. please asked me question about application...
Scientists and engineers from MIT along with the French government’s research organization, CNRS have discovered the actual structure of Kerogen, the solid hydrocarbon which is the main constituent of contemporary...