How to unlock memory card password?

How to unlock memory card password?Some one has set password in my mobile .Now i am not able to access memory card

Please give me some solution for this

Mobile :- Nokia 5130 XpressMusic
Memory cArd:-Micro SD

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Guys please help me
    i really need it
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hey Goyal it happen with me also
    I think it's vary difficult for us to do this.
    Go to the nearest mobile repair centre, they'll unlock it for around 30 Rs and delete everything in it. If its in guarantee period, Nokia Care will do it.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks for reply mohit

i have already tried this .and now everything is fine
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hey goyal have you got the solution how to fix it. Please share with us if you got the solution.
  • Flipsyde
    Flipsyde
    same problem.no solution........!!!!
    heres no solution for this on net for xress music....!!!!
  • Flipsyde
    Flipsyde
    mohit007kumar00
    Hey goyal have you got the solution how to fix it. Please share with us if you got the solution.
    plzzzz soon do give solution.........!!!!!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Guys there is no solution to this problem

Hats off to security of these cards

I had also searched a lot about ,but no use ,even i was not able to format the card so ultimately i had to go for nokia care centre they just format my card ,when i asked them about this ie how they will format the card ????then those money minded people refused to tel me Huh
  • Flipsyde
    Flipsyde
    i think here card reader may work......apparrently i m not having a card reader so may be i'll take my phone today to the nokia care center..ut i think may be inserting card into card reader & then trying to format it through pc..may work.......!!!!!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    No it also didn't work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any one give suggestion for doing project in thermal..........
serminor topics in mechanical
Hi! If i assume a force of 65N being applied by the driver on the steering wheel from one hand,can i find the force acting on the rack casing and...
Hello, Can any body explain me the exact function of the dump tube installed in thermal power plants??
I am getting admission in LNMIIT located in jaipur? I wanted to get some feedback!!!! Please do reply !๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•