CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 27, 2013

We need a better knowledge of your overall setup. How is your Laptop connected to the Internet? If it's connected through a dongle, then you will have to turn your Laptop into a wifi hotspot. You haven't told us which operating system is running on your machine, so the steps to convert laptop into a wifi hotspot will be different. I'd recommend searching on Google with following keywords: How to turn <Operating System> into Wi-Fi Hot Spot". Google should throw you all the perfect search results.

If you still face problems, please provide us all the information about your setup and tell us at what step you are stuck. I'm sure you will receive all the help here.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ahsanul haque

MemberOct 27, 2013

I'm using windows7 professional 32bit.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 27, 2013

Ahsanul haque
    I'm using windows7 professional 32bit.
    Did you search online for steps to convert your laptop into wifi hotspot? Has your problem been solved?
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberOct 27, 2013

If your laptop connected to Lan then only you can share through wifi hotspot.
    If wifi being used as internet source for laptop then you can use bluetooth or USB pc suite to browse on mobile.
    Cancel
  • Ahsanul haque

MemberOct 27, 2013

According your direction about googling i got a video its not working good, i cant used internet in my mobile.
    Cancel
  • Ahsanul haque

MemberOct 28, 2013

Its not working ....in my laptop. dont follow this video..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register