How to send email with video in python?

Hi friends!
Can anyone tell me how to send the email along with video files without attaching it in python. Pls send me the embedded coding for sending video email in python. normally we can send link for any wmv file with attachment in email. but i need to send email with viewing the media file in the same mail without attachment or any link.

Thanks,
karthie

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.wIRELESS Intrusion detection system and a new attack model 2.Coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of a software 3.Distributed collabrative key agreement protocals for dynamic peer groups 4.Dynamic parllel...
guys can anyone of you could give me some ideas regarding any engineering projects and since i am from ece branch i want some ideas on only (electonics or communication...
CEan Fahad Bhatti celebrates his 22[sup]nd[/sup] Birthdy today 😁 Here's wishing Fahad 😁HaPpy Birthday😁 May your dreams come true! ​
Hello everybody! Im new here, but I read the forum for a while now and since I need some extra ideas I decided to ask for your help. English is...
hi i am a 2nd yr mech engg student and i am just clue less about how to go for or approach for getting a summer training program by a...