How to search videos on facebook?

Is there any way to search videos on facebook by name?

I tried to figure it our but I am clueless.

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Yes you can surely find videos on facebook but i can't understand why you need facebook videos when you have sites like youtube, by the way this is how you can find.
    Type
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Then in search box type name of video and site:#-Link-Snipped-#, suppose you want to search for football videos
    type

football site:#-Link-Snipped-#

and you are done.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you. I will try this.

I wanted to know this because, I liked some video on facebook a long time back and forgot who had posted it, so I wanted to search it.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    there was some site called facetofind or face2find which I think could be the thing you are looking for.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE has evolved over the years and constantly adopted newer and better ways of making CE usable to all our engineers. I had been long thinking of reorganizing our...
Here's a call for all our CEans - From the announcements - CE's foundation day, November 26th, is just a few days away and I'm sure all of us are...
Indian Telecom Leader, Bharti Airtel's gotten a makeover. The company has launched a redesigned website and also a new logo. From the company's website - Our new international identity has...
The campus hiring season is about to start. There will be many companies visiting your college campus to make offers. Let's help each other to get that dream job. I...
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is coming to Raisoni Campus for recruitment. The students who are eligible for this should be from 7th Semester and must have secured an aggregate of...