Airtel Gets A Makeover: New Logo & New Identity

Indian Telecom Leader, Bharti Airtel's gotten a makeover. The company has launched a redesigned website and also a new logo. From the company's website -

Our new international identity has been specially crafted to appeal to a more dynamic & demanding audience. at the same time, it retains the core elements of what has made our brand a market leader.

Our unique symbol is an interpretation of the โ€˜aโ€™ in airtel. the curved shape & the gentle highlights on the red color make it warm & inviting, almost as if it were a living object. it represents a dynamic force of unparalleled energy that brings us and our customers closer.

Our specially designed logo type is modern, vibrant & friendly. it signals our resolve to be accessible, while the use of all lowercase is our recognition for the need for humility.
red is part of our heritage. it is the color of energy & passion that expresses the dynamism that has made airtel the success it is today, in India, and now on the global stage.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yup.
    [โ€‹IMG]

This is the NEW Airtel Logo! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WoW! That's really nice!
    Way to go Airtel ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice logo ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i heard the new jingle... ๐Ÿ˜€
    its nice... ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The campus hiring season is about to start. There will be many companies visiting your college campus to make offers. Let's help each other to get that dream job. I...
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is coming to Raisoni Campus for recruitment. The students who are eligible for this should be from 7th Semester and must have secured an aggregate of...
CE is rapidly approaching 100,000 members and you all can help CE in reaching that milestone by simply inviting your friends. Here's a simple mail you can forward to everyone...
Harry Potter 7th Part (I) is releasing tomorrow i.e. 19th November,2010. I am going to watch the movie. Who else if going to watch the movie? ๐Ÿ˜€
I want to know about the battery baked electronic clock that is inside a time switch..Please someone help me with their valuable suggestion. thanking you, poonam.