CrazyEngineers
  • Hi CEans,

I am here to ask an help to know “how to save my digital art/photography/etc?"

We know that many of us use blogs or FB or twitter to share our works on art/photography/paintings etc but there is a serious threat to our art forms especially for photographers where there is a high risk of others who can steal from them and use that as their work. If anyone here knows about protection techniques on digital data please post a tutorial on protection of digital art. Any video tutorial was appreciated. FOR EXAMPLE: If I had used sketchbook pro to produce a digital art or a taken a professional photo, How to protect it?

Thanks in advance…………..
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Manish Goyal

MemberDec 12, 2013

you can simply zip your work and make them password protected

WinRar is a nice tool for this

Will this help?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberDec 12, 2013

It will help only if i am keeping it in my pc/laptop but i am using a blog and used to upload it in blog and FB.I know that people can download it so only i asked it here.
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberDec 13, 2013

You can watermark it , and I think there is no way to remove that water mark it if done properly.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberDec 13, 2013

Thanks for suggestion.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register