How to save my digital art/photography/etc?

Hi CEans,

I am here to ask an help to know “how to save my digital art/photography/etc?"

We know that many of us use blogs or FB or twitter to share our works on art/photography/paintings etc but there is a serious threat to our art forms especially for photographers where there is a high risk of others who can steal from them and use that as their work. If anyone here knows about protection techniques on digital data please post a tutorial on protection of digital art. Any video tutorial was appreciated. FOR EXAMPLE: If I had used sketchbook pro to produce a digital art or a taken a professional photo, How to protect it?

Thanks in advance…………..

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you can simply zip your work and make them password protected

WinRar is a nice tool for this

Will this help?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It will help only if i am keeping it in my pc/laptop but i am using a blog and used to upload it in blog and FB.I know that people can download it so only i asked it here.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You can watermark it , and I think there is no way to remove that water mark it if done properly.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for suggestion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nurture Talent Academy had organised Techhunt Grand Finale at IIT Bombay campus recently (6th December). The event saw participation from over 30 teams from colleges across India and 20 schools...
in speech recognition how we use neural n/w and fuzzy logic for database as we have to compare our voice or match our voice to dictionary plz help me out...
Taking a cue from other social messaging apps Instagram now lets you send photos, videos and text messages privately to select followers. Dubbed as Direct, the feature can be found...
Which framework is best in java to develop enterprise application struts2 or spring.....
Hi my fellow CEANS, I am creating this thread to know your valuable comments on this. "Everyone knows that our country got an independence from British on August 15th 1947"...