How to replace the schottky of the picture?

Hi Guys, 

I need to replace the diode of the picture but i did not find the replacement using the "L2C5". In the Schematic diagram appeared as a Schottky diode. Does anyone knows how to choose the replacement? Thank you.rcew-schottky.jpg

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# . Could you have a look?

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

#-Link-Snipped-# What type of board is this?
    I think this is looking like Taitron SMD Diode. Have a look at this pdf you will find marking L2 -- C5 will be batch number or something else so not sure about that but L2 looks 2.0A diode. If that is fine for your application you can get one same part number.

Here you go :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Go Page No- 2 First one.

This is direct Link:- #-Link-Snipped-#

• Gildardo Salgado
    Gildardo Salgado

Hi @Harshad it is a Bose  bass power supply pcb

• Gildardo Salgado
    Gildardo Salgado

Thanks for your comments and help 

• Gildardo Salgado
    Gildardo Salgado

xP1k-IMG_4211.JPG

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What could be dark matter and what it's identity ?
Shane Parrish has this to say: As I was walking home one night, I came up with an idea that I used from the next day on, with pretty good...
I want to prepare new project work in my college.i want to create something new in automobile industry.so i want to know that what is main problem in automobile industry.
Engineer UK says this: The driver of the car stuck in front of us is getting angry. If only we’d acknowledged his subtle blend of hand-gestures and nods, done the...
I thought of collecting all the funny and cool engineers day whatsapp messages and images that we can forward. Is there any message that you could add? @Ankita - let's...