@zaveri • 06 Jul, 2013
Well we all like chocolate, but only when they are freshly taken out from the refrigerator, and present as chilled solid bars.

but once they are put in warm places, they start melting and start sticking to their foil wrappers, and become totally un-consumable.

now considering that you are going on a long trip, and carrying a lot of chocolate bars in your back pack. how would you prevent them from melting ?

would packing with pieces of dry-ice, help ?
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 Jul, 2013 • 1 like Well I read few articles on chocolate baking & prevention of chocolate melting, & this is what I found :
Paraffin wax,an artificial layer coating on chocolate can be done to increase the time before the chocolate starts melting. It usually degrades the taste of the chocolate though. Another method is to add more amount of cocoa in it.
However, storing the chocolate in the dark-place is the another precaution should be taken to avoid melting of chocolate.
@zaveri • 06 Jul, 2013 Abhishek Rawal

paraffin wax is not an edible stuff, is it ? and besides who has the time and money to do that ?
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 Jul, 2013
zaveri
Abhishek Rawal

paraffin wax is not an edible stuff, is it ? and besides who has the time and money to do that ?
Not an edible ingredient, buddy.
I am searching more on methods to prevent melting, Will get back on this thread if I find some informative tips.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 06 Jul, 2013 Cadbury has found the solution in the form of "DAIRY MILK SILK" this marketing strategy has reached youngsters well.

(just kidding 😀 )

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...