CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@zaveri • 06 Jul, 2013
Well we all like chocolate, but only when they are freshly taken out from the refrigerator, and present as chilled solid bars.

but once they are put in warm places, they start melting and start sticking to their foil wrappers, and become totally un-consumable.

now considering that you are going on a long trip, and carrying a lot of chocolate bars in your back pack. how would you prevent them from melting ?

would packing with pieces of dry-ice, help ?
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 Jul, 2013 • 1 like Well I read few articles on chocolate baking & prevention of chocolate melting, & this is what I found :
Paraffin wax,an artificial layer coating on chocolate can be done to increase the time before the chocolate starts melting. It usually degrades the taste of the chocolate though. Another method is to add more amount of cocoa in it.
However, storing the chocolate in the dark-place is the another precaution should be taken to avoid melting of chocolate.
@zaveri • 06 Jul, 2013 Abhishek Rawal

paraffin wax is not an edible stuff, is it ? and besides who has the time and money to do that ?
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 Jul, 2013
zaveri
Abhishek Rawal

paraffin wax is not an edible stuff, is it ? and besides who has the time and money to do that ?
Not an edible ingredient, buddy.
I am searching more on methods to prevent melting, Will get back on this thread if I find some informative tips.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 06 Jul, 2013 Cadbury has found the solution in the form of "DAIRY MILK SILK" this marketing strategy has reached youngsters well.

(just kidding 😀 )
5.1k views

Related Posts

@Aniket Shende · Oct 27, 2015

How important it is for mechanical engineer that he/she should know foreign language?
4.7k views

@ms_cs · Jun 11, 2010

I uploaded my resume on other giant IT companies.But always I have interest in Accenture too.I could not find a link to upload my resume.any help would be really appreciated
6.9k views

@Neda Hashmi · Sep 23, 2014

A year ago, when i was in college, almost every branch were having certification course like SAP, autoCAD, MATLAB, embedded system etc, organised by training cell of our college which...
7.8k views

@Neha · Aug 2, 2006

How can this topic be left undiscussed in CE...The most important decision of our life...what waz that that made u opt B.Tech..whether it waz ur own decision or maybe ur...
9k views

@Janaa karti · Feb 8, 2014

By using what type of magnets do we bring magnetic field in ceiling fan? Is it Electro or permanent? If it s electro, then can we use permanent magnets to...
7k views