How to post my questions on CrazyEngineers?

dear sir
i am new to this crazy engineers
i am unable to wer is the POST option to ask my questions . plz guide me
thanks

Replies

• anil 6
    anil 6
    dear sir
    i am new to this crazy engineers
    i am unable to find wer is the POST option to ask my questions . plz guide me
    thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it's a problem faced by all the new CEans. We're working on simplifying the entire posting mechanism on CrazyEngineers.

Till then, have a look at this post: How To Post On New CE Forums?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone plz tell me how to find an IEM project on THERMAL BAGGING CARRIER
Australian app developers from Factorial Products Ltd. has come up with an innovative way to help you hang out with your "bros" without having to worry about texting your girlfriend....
The Other Side, a book by Faraz Kazi and Vivek Banerjee is a wonderful read and delight for readers with interests in supernatural activity. This book is sure to satiate...
With the ever-increasing demand for faster internet, researchers from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) have developed a new laser which increases the rate of transmission in an optical-fiber network....
Speaking with the media at the Mangalore University's 32nd convocation, Mr. K Radhakrishnan, Chairman, ISRO shared that the organisation is working on new technologies that explores possibilities of putting humans...