How to never give up on becoming an Entrepreneur?

The picture dictates it all -

10173736_10152101325817444_8384449009610200431_n

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a bit difficult for many people. But good thought, I must say.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is actually a state of mind. An entrepreneur is so fascinated by the ideas in the head thatshe/he will follow them willy-nilly. they have an intense inner motivation and a innate capacity for enjoying lengthy periods of intense concentration.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I think the distractions are too interesting these days for people to really think of becoming an entrepreneur. I still wonder why people waste so much of their time liking idiotic photos on Facebook. The distractions quickly kill the inner motivations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am having a problem with my external hard disk. It is a 1TB hard disk. And i have saved my important files on it. It shows the amount of free...
dear admin , I'm in real need of help to choose between tcs and tavant technologies . I have been placed in these companies through college and the profiles being...
Rice University chemists have developed a flexible, portable material using nanoporous nickel-fluoride electrodes layered around a solid electrolyte to furnish a battery-like supercapacitor performance which incorporate the best qualities of...
A new app called Guide Dots on Android, designed specially for the visually impaired people, combines the power of popular services such as Google Maps and Facebook Places with a...
Microsoft’s research division has found a way by which PC users can enjoy gesture commands without involving intrusive hardware. Microsoft Research’s Type-Hover-Swipe keyboard gets its motion sensing capabilities from a...