How to give special effects to your website

Before i begin to write, just have a look at below mentioned link

#-Link-Snipped-#

seems cool right???
These are few effects which i have created to give you a demo, you can create more, all it depends upon your creativity and passion for learning more and more....

Today if you visit a website, these special effects like hide text, show text, slider, fade in ,fade our are very common, so let us learn how to give these special effects to our website

These effects which you are seeing in above link, you can also create by using Jquery
.JQuery is a nothing but a JavaScript Library. You can download it from here
#-Link-Snipped-#

Using this library you can give many special effects to your website like fade in, hide text, show text, slider and many more.I will give you example of one, rest you can create on your own

Let us start πŸ˜€
I hope till now you have already downloaded the Jquery library and save it in a folder where your webpage will lie.

Look at the below mentioned code first

[FONT=Arial]
  [/FONT][FONT=Arial]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
  [/FONT][FONT=Arial]
  [/FONT][FONT=Arial]
  [/FONT][FONT=Arial]  
  [/FONT][FONT=Arial]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]My name is Manish Kumar Goyal
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]I am a computer Engineer
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT]

Every thing seems to be familiar who knows about html.If you donΓ’€™t know then learn html first from here
W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

I will talk about Jquery script which I have written in code

The Basic syntax used in Jquery is $(selector).action()

A dollar sign to define jQuery

A (selector) to "query (or find)" HTML elements

A jQuery action() to be performed on the element(s)

$(document).ready(function(){//This line is used to prevent execution of script until page donΓ’€™t load
$(".hide").click(function(){//this is used to execute script after you click button with class hide
$(".manish").hide("slow");
});
$(".manish").hide() - hides all elements with class="manishΓ’€
Similarly you can do this for show text
$(".show").click(function(){
$(".manish").show("slow");
});

This is all about jquery ,it is one of basic and simplest explanation of jquery ,if anyone still donΓ’€™t understand feel free to ask

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Nice post goyal!!πŸ‘β€‹
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Nice post goyal...!
    Keep sharing your informations with us.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank Guys for word of appreciation πŸ˜€
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    @Goyal:Awesome post...we are learning something new out of here!!!
    keep sharing!!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you know sus everything is possible in field of computers all it depends upon your height of thinking.i was also not aware of jquery,i just thought about something like this and just after few clicks i found answer to my question the answer was yes we can
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very nice post πŸ˜€

Tip: Always enclose your code in
     ... [ /code] tags.
  • Leo
    Leo
    That was nice.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @leo thanks

Guys Please ask me your Doubts through this thread ,don't PM me personally to answer them,because others can also learn from your queries

Thanks
  • TheV
    TheV
    @Goyal......Thank you for your share....Keep posting this type of stuff...πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • themask
    themask
    Nice one. Thanks for sharing the code for beginners

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rankine cycle is used in all of the coal fired power plants in the world. It has been used in steam engines and low temperature versions are being designed. Why...
πŸ˜•i am b.e student and i want the procedure to learn about the electrical circuits 1pls tell me the shortcuts to learn ec-1:?::?:πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• pls help me
1) Define (a) software (b) software engineering. 2) Write a note on computer-software. 3) State and define the characteristics of a well engineered software. 4) Explain in detail various types...
Each source generate a signal of similar frequency range.Inside the multiplexer theses similar signal modulates different carrier frequencies(f1,f2 and f3).The resulting modulated signal are then combined into a signal composite...
The enterprise software maker EMC has shelled out $2.25 billion to acquire the data storage company Isilon ( Leader in Scale-out Storage Solutions - Simple is Smart | Isilon Systems...