CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 23 Feb, 2014
I am using a windows 7 operated laptop and I am experiencinga bit of problem now.
It somehow got to my laptop through my friend pendrive.
I used usb disk security but it didnt recognise it and microsoft security essentials didnt find it.
My problem:Two files namely"Photo.exe' and "Windows"(A notepad like icon) pops in every drive when i start my computer. When i delete it, it again pops on refreshing. My friend adviced me to go to task manager and end its process and then follow the deletetion. It was successful but when i restart, it again comes back.

Is it harmfull?
What should i do?
@Kaustubh Katdare @Ankita Katdare @Jeffrey Samuel
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Feb, 2014 You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 23 Feb, 2014
Kaustubh Katdare
You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
Thanks for the tip.I will update my post after my try with it.
Any other suggestions?
@Anoop Kumar • 23 Feb, 2014 Use HijackThis https://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/
analyse and check whatever seems suspicious and fix it. This will fix the malware program with is causing the issue and ban it to run automatically ,then use a good antivirus program to clean PC.

Caution:If you checked a trusted program to fix then after fixing that program may not automatically start with windows boot.
7.3k views

Related Posts

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 1, 2013

In India, in very huge amount power theft is done. So, government decided to replace Analog Power meters with Digital Power meters. However, after the replacement of Digital meters in...
6.4k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · May 6, 2012

Some things have to be rote-learned, even after heavy dosage of understanding. More so with the subject of Automobile, with diagrams popping up in every question. That's a boon actually,...
10k views

@Vaibhava · Oct 11, 2012

Hey guys.. can any one help me in finding them .. I gotta submit the synopsis and the paper should be in IEEE format 😔 Thank you
7.9k views

@Chinenyezeh · Jan 9, 2015

i am proposing this project and i believe it will be a great break through in poultry production. as a matter of urgency i need guildaince and how to achieve...
8k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 31, 2015

After getting his MBA in Finance & Marketing from RVIM Bangalore, Giridhar Soundarajan went on to work at various companies including ISGN, AOL and Hewlett-Packard (HP) for more than 7...
7.1k views