CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 23 Feb, 2014
I am using a windows 7 operated laptop and I am experiencinga bit of problem now.
It somehow got to my laptop through my friend pendrive.
I used usb disk security but it didnt recognise it and microsoft security essentials didnt find it.
My problem:Two files namely"Photo.exe' and "Windows"(A notepad like icon) pops in every drive when i start my computer. When i delete it, it again pops on refreshing. My friend adviced me to go to task manager and end its process and then follow the deletetion. It was successful but when i restart, it again comes back.

Is it harmfull?
What should i do?
@Kaustubh Katdare @Ankita Katdare @Jeffrey Samuel
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Feb, 2014 You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 23 Feb, 2014
Kaustubh Katdare
You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
Thanks for the tip.I will update my post after my try with it.
Any other suggestions?
@Anoop Kumar • 23 Feb, 2014 Use HijackThis https://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/
analyse and check whatever seems suspicious and fix it. This will fix the malware program with is causing the issue and ban it to run automatically ,then use a good antivirus program to clean PC.

Caution:If you checked a trusted program to fix then after fixing that program may not automatically start with windows boot.
4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 27, 2014

Maruti Suzuki has already laid out its plans to launch 'Maruti Suzuki Celerio' in the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo in India. Celerio is the upcoming hatchback that aims to replace...
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 20, 2010

I just figured out how to format a pen drive on a Mac. I hope this will be of help to all the newbies with Mac. 😀 1. Plug the...
4.2k views

@SheldonCooper · Jan 18, 2012

I mean what is 'reflected' in the gray code. I know that in the gray codes, the next or previous number changes only in one bit if compared with current...
6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 13, 2013

Lenovo, the big brand from China, has launched two new smartphones with Lenovo S930 and S650 that run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and have got Dual SIM...
1.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 13, 2015

CrazyEngineers has built a very popular and successful blog 'VoiCE' over last half a decade. Thousands of readers flock our website every day to read news related to technology, gadgets,...
2.1k views