CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 23 Feb, 2014
I am using a windows 7 operated laptop and I am experiencinga bit of problem now.
It somehow got to my laptop through my friend pendrive.
I used usb disk security but it didnt recognise it and microsoft security essentials didnt find it.
My problem:Two files namely"Photo.exe' and "Windows"(A notepad like icon) pops in every drive when i start my computer. When i delete it, it again pops on refreshing. My friend adviced me to go to task manager and end its process and then follow the deletetion. It was successful but when i restart, it again comes back.

Is it harmfull?
What should i do?
@Kaustubh Katdare @Ankita Katdare @Jeffrey Samuel
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Feb, 2014 You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 23 Feb, 2014
Kaustubh Katdare
You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
Thanks for the tip.I will update my post after my try with it.
Any other suggestions?
@Anoop Kumar • 23 Feb, 2014 Use HijackThis https://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/
analyse and check whatever seems suspicious and fix it. This will fix the malware program with is causing the issue and ban it to run automatically ,then use a good antivirus program to clean PC.

Caution:If you checked a trusted program to fix then after fixing that program may not automatically start with windows boot.
5.8k views

Related Posts

@Sanyam Khurana · Oct 23, 2013

BBM has been already rolled out for Android and IOS, but it looks like BBM is offered only to people having Android 4.0 (ICS) + Versions, Gingerbread is not so...
6.7k views

@MegaByte · Sep 16, 2011

In last week, Tech Mahindra had a campus recruitment drive in our college at Nagpur. The selection process was same as that of others: Aptitude test, Technical Interview and then...
35k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 23, 2008

CEans, One of my friends forwarded few questions asked by Google to candidates in interviews. I'm not sure if Google really asked these questions, but I thought it would be...
3.7k views

@suryaprabha · Jun 25, 2011

Hi .... Im surya... doin final b.tech (IT).We are planned to do our project using voice recognition concept. we r planned to control desktop or a system in voice input...
3.6k views

@Anand Vardhan · Sep 1, 2014

Finally got my internet back. Missed CE. 😐 I wanted to ask if anyone has heard about The Gate Academy? As I am thinking of joining some coaching institute for...
4.7k views