How to get rid of "photo.exe" virus and "Funny video" virus?

I am using a windows 7 operated laptop and I am experiencinga bit of problem now.
It somehow got to my laptop through my friend pendrive.
I used usb disk security but it didnt recognise it and microsoft security essentials didnt find it.
My problem:Two files namely"Photo.exe' and "Windows"(A notepad like icon) pops in every drive when i start my computer. When i delete it, it again pops on refreshing. My friend adviced me to go to task manager and end its process and then follow the deletetion. It was successful but when i restart, it again comes back.

Is it harmfull?
What should i do?
@#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
    Thanks for the tip.I will update my post after my try with it.
    Any other suggestions?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Use HijackThis HiJackThis download | SourceForge.net
    analyse and check whatever seems suspicious and fix it. This will fix the malware program with is causing the issue and ban it to run automatically ,then use a good antivirus program to clean PC.

Caution:If you checked a trusted program to fix then after fixing that program may not automatically start with windows boot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the madness for connectedness, we all are in a frenzy of knowing what everyone else whom we know from some place is doing these days. So, you happen to...
"There are some things money can not buy! Surprisingly they bring a greater satisfaction. Just received brown belt for Contribution to Intel Technologies. Hope to get Blackbelt sooner." - these...
To be precise, I am learning programming of AVRs since last 3-4 days (exciting it is), I want to learn to use GDB for tracing my AVR programs which are...
After revamping their interface with the introduction of tabs to categorize emails, Gmail has now come up with an 'unsubscribe' button for marketing/promotional emails. Gmail account users often have had...
All the attention has been towards Apple’s iWatch but seems like Google has its plans to release its own smartwatch. This isn’t a rumor, the news is significant. Yes. According...