CrazyEngineers
  • I am using a windows 7 operated laptop and I am experiencinga bit of problem now.
    It somehow got to my laptop through my friend pendrive.
    I used usb disk security but it didnt recognise it and microsoft security essentials didnt find it.
    My problem:Two files namely"Photo.exe' and "Windows"(A notepad like icon) pops in every drive when i start my computer. When i delete it, it again pops on refreshing. My friend adviced me to go to task manager and end its process and then follow the deletetion. It was successful but when i restart, it again comes back.

Is it harmfull?
    What should i do?
    @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 22, 2014

You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberFeb 23, 2014

Kaustubh Katdare
    You should let Avast have a shot at fixing it.
    Thanks for the tip.I will update my post after my try with it.
    Any other suggestions?
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberFeb 23, 2014

Use HijackThis <a href="https://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">HiJackThis download | SourceForge.net</a>
    analyse and check whatever seems suspicious and fix it. This will fix the malware program with is causing the issue and ban it to run automatically ,then use a good antivirus program to clean PC.

Caution:If you checked a trusted program to fix then after fixing that program may not automatically start with windows boot.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register