How to get permission to open a Solar Plant

hi guys please tell how to get permission for open solar plant.(not solar panel) reply as soon as possible .

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Should there be a need for permission if the plant is private? May be it is dependent on the plant capacity. I don't think there is a need for licence to set up a small plant in the range of a few tens of kilo-Watts which is not commercial.

And, what is the capacity of the power-plant you are planning?
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    my plant capacity is 15kw. how to sell solar power to government...
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    my plant capacity is 15kw. how to sell solar power to government...
    Now that is something big you are talking about. You can approach the electricity board in the area with this idea of yours. they will guide you with the most accurate approach. Ministers may be involved in it too. When you try to sell this stuff to the government, They should release a tender beforehand I believe. Correct me if I am wrong. If you are in states where they have made a separate department for this type of energy, then you can directly contact them. If they already have huge power plants setup for solar energy harvesting, then I doubt they will purchase those extra kWs from you. But you should give it a try.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today our CEan @Nayan Goenka and @cooldudeiet is celebrating their birthday. 🎉 ​Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.
folks...Analog Devices, in c Xilinx, MathWorks, and Avnet, is present an online technical conference. held on 25/9/13.register at https://engage.vevent.com/registr_form.jsp?eid=2781&seid=15&language-code=en&country-code=US&page=1&code
Its non other than heavy vehicle auto giant “Ashok Leyland” to launch its new Neptune series engine.Its definitely going to rock the industry with its new engine specially designed to...
Few months back, I tried Elementary OS Luna Beta 1 and I was very much impressed by the distribution.So, when Elementary OS Luna 0.2 was finally released, I ditched Ubuntu...
Hello friends. i am a 3rd year ECE Btech student. I need your suggestions and help about research papers. i am new to this thing and havent done any kind...