Ashok Leyland’s all new Neptune series Engine launched

Its non other than heavy vehicle auto giant “Ashok Leyland” to launch its new Neptune series engine.Its definitely going to rock the industry with its new engine specially designed to cope up with working conditions of Heavy Duty vehicles.This engineering marvel will be making its debut in “Sankagiri Express 3120”-a new multi axle truck.This name came as a acknowledgement to the Sankagiri lorry operators,Tamil Nadu.The company has claimed that the engine was mainly designed to meet all the conditions and will have greater efficiency , durability, lower maintenance,reliability and superior NVH (noice, vibration and harshness) characteristics.
Ashok-Leyland-Neptune
The company has stated that it will be available in two configurations (both BS3 and BS4) and its specially designed to adapt to BS5 and BS6.This Neptune series engine will be deployed in trucks and buses which will power the vehicles with a whooping 160bhp to 380bhp. Mr. Vinod K Dasari, Managing Director of Ashok Leyland stated that they are proud to offer a truly world-class engine platform that has come through over 2 million kms of trails in the most demanding of operating conditions with flying colours and he also added that this introduction will make their postion sustained in this competiting medium and heavy commercial vehicle space.Ashok-Leyland-Sankagiri-Express

Whats your take on this CEans?

Is Ashok Leyland making a roar in the Indian market?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few months back, I tried Elementary OS Luna Beta 1 and I was very much impressed by the distribution.So, when Elementary OS Luna 0.2 was finally released, I ditched Ubuntu...
Hello friends. i am a 3rd year ECE Btech student. I need your suggestions and help about research papers. i am new to this thing and havent done any kind...
plz tell me basic circuit & kindly plz ellaborate....
CEans, We request you to help us moderate resources in our resources section. It's almost impossible for the moderators to go through each and every resource. If you find anything...
Hi folks, check out the innovation that Audi has brought forth to the world of automation. This truly is a great beginning. Watch the video below to see how Audi...