How to get information about any picture?

Hello gUys
Is there any website where we can upload a picture and get compelete information about it??
šŸ˜•

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    What type of information you are looking for a photo???

-CB
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Like say I have picture of tennis player but i don't know about him
    I mean is there any Site like say we have google where we put keyword and get information about it..
    Similar to this is there any website where we can put picture and get information about it
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    I don't think so
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    one of my seniors was doing a project on image searching!!

I hear he's joined an MBA college, research was too much to handle!! šŸ˜
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    mad_scientist
    one of my seniors was doing a project on image searching!!

I hear he's joined an MBA college, research was too much to handle!! šŸ˜
    By image searching did you mean that it will search information about picture or simply search the picture on a particular topic??
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I haven't heard about this šŸ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi During the selection of the project you should be very careful, if u r having a dream company. 90% of the technical interviews are basically from your projects.Apart from...
CEans, Out latest small talk is now live on CE. Check it out here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/achyut-godbole-the-unstoppable-engineer/
This is a great innovation that can help in the energy savings Check it out here:Hybrid electric cars may power our homes - SiliconIndia
This guide is for students just starting out in the IT industry By JAMSHED AVARI Check it out here: Chip - India's Most Trusted Guide To Gadgets And Technology >...
This is our smallest processor built with the world's smallest transistors. The IntelĀ® Atomā„¢ processor is based on an entirely new design, built for low power and designed specifically for...