Selection of Engineering final year projects

Hi

During the selection of the project you should be very careful, if u r having a dream company.
90% of the technical interviews are basically from your projects.Apart from IT companies .Try to understand and learn the complete specification and working procedures.Practical exposure will be add advantage.100% involvement will lead u in future.

High technology projects like GPRS,GSM,wifi are good but u should know all the protocol and schematic designing.Else it wont be helpful.And also try to select some project that will have a slight touch with ur branch.

Regards
Jishnu

Replies

• saranya raj
    saranya raj
    hi jishnu,

Iam saranya, doing my M.E in Computers and Communication
    can you suggest me with some project topics
  • nucleuz
    nucleuz
    Hi Saranya,

Kindly send me the area of interest and company you are focussing for your future

Regards
    Jishnu
  • saranya raj
    saranya raj
    hi,

Iam interesed in networking, but tats going to be a big area, iam thinking of selecting a particular issue thats existing and proceed on that.
    but still iam blank...
  • premselex
    premselex
    give me idea for my project
  • premselex
    premselex
    thank u for ur informatiion
  • nucleuz
    nucleuz
    do some motor drives with emdedded controls

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Out latest small talk is now live on CE. Check it out here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/achyut-godbole-the-unstoppable-engineer/
This is a great innovation that can help in the energy savings Check it out here:Hybrid electric cars may power our homes - SiliconIndia
This guide is for students just starting out in the IT industry By JAMSHED AVARI Check it out here: Chip - India's Most Trusted Guide To Gadgets And Technology >...
This is our smallest processor built with the world's smallest transistors. The Intel® Atom™ processor is based on an entirely new design, built for low power and designed specifically for...
I just received this E mail Top Ten ways things would be different if Microsoft built cars: 1. A Particular model year of car wouldn't be available until AFTER that...