How to Format mobile?

how to format mobile?
my mobile is of s 60 edition and i want to format it...
any suggestions?????

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    the info you are looking for might be here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

NOTE: backup your data before you try anything!!
  • Special
    Special
    mad_scientist
    the info you are looking for might be here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

NOTE: backup your data before you try anything!!
    these things i have already tried but it was not working, so i posted a thread here............
  • paresh006
    paresh006
    do you use pc suite or any such applications or softwares for mobile in your system???
  • Special
    Special
    paresh006
    do you use pc suite or any such applications or softwares for mobile in your system???
    yes i do use it........
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    Just dial *#7370# and it will ask for security code if set, and the phone will restart automatically, make sure battery level must be at least 2/3rd, thats it
  • Special
    Special
    4M4N
    Just dial *#7370# and it will ask for security code if set, and the phone will restart automatically, make sure battery level must be at least 2/3rd, thats it
    if there is a boot failure ??
    then can any one suggest what to do???
    can we format our phone through pc?
  • vijaymp
    vijaymp
    I think you can't format phone through pc. Use the code *#7370# to format your phone memory.
  • paresh006
    paresh006
    special
    if there is a boot failure ??
    Then can any one suggest what to do???
    Can we format our phone through pc?
    you can format your phone through your system...it is possible
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    try this
    #-Link-Snipped-#

try the hard format method. it always works for me and for my other friends too(tried on several s60 phones). I use a Nokia n73

switch off the phone. Now press call(green call button),* and 3 and keep it pressed. after sometime switch on the phone while keeping those 3 pressed. the phone will start and show u the country names. it means the phone has been formatted. this works for me every time.
  • paresh006
    paresh006
    hello opty can it be possible in other mobile hand sets????i am using samsung corby plus...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On request of one user from ce,i am going to explain one of the most commonly used sorting algorithm ie quick sort It is based on Divide and conquer approach....
ٌWhat is it? and where we can use it ?
British physicist Stephen Hawking has said that the creation of the universe was a result of the inevitable laws of physics and it did not need God's help. In his...
I am B.E (C.S.E) Final year student, developing a project on E-Learning. I have designed some modules like mail,e-library etc. I was doing video conferencing in LAN. I have little...
Google Chrome is celebrating its 2nd birthday and has released stable version 6. If you're using chrome, there's a chance that it has automatically updated itself. Those who want to...