Difficulty in implementing video conferencing on Internet

I am B.E (C.S.E) Final year student, developing a project on E-Learning.
I have designed some modules like mail,e-library etc.
I was doing video conferencing in LAN.
I have little bit idea of implementing video conferencing on LAN by using Java Media Framework through RTP protocol,
but my teacher suggested me to do that on Internet i.e a student from any location should be able to do video conferencing with the teacher at server.
I don't have any idea how to provide video conferencing on Internet.😕
Please give me some idea about the same.

What steps I should follow?

What will be the H/W & S/W requirements for the project?

P.S:- My teacher clearly said that she cannot guide me in this project....😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CS/IT Engineering Section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Chrome is celebrating its 2nd birthday and has released stable version 6. If you're using chrome, there's a chance that it has automatically updated itself. Those who want to...
Hello, this is my first post here. I am currently working with a Wheatstone bridge containing 1 JFET to sense atmospheric static fields, and the circuit is working. However, having...
Consider a database which stores employee data having following fields Name Destination Department Salary Now you have to write a sql query such that it will display the data of...
A Russian website got access to IE 9's screenshot. The site has removed the information however ZeDNet folks grabbed it before it was lost. Microsoft will release the beta version...
Little Boy Banku is mad at his teacher, who ate all the sweets in the flat and even went to the neighbours to eat their sweets too. Now Banku's parents...