how to find the amount of cashback in payment using dr racket?

I am learning about scheme programming now but I do not how to.can someone tell me what is wrong with this?
Capture

Replies

• hexreader
    hexreader
    I know nothing about the program that you are using, but....

Did you really mean to do a subtraction every time you write "cash-back" ?

I suspect you should be using a variable named maybe "cashback" or "cash_back"

Just guessing...
  • Aruwin
    Aruwin
    hexreader
    I know nothing about the program that you are using, but....

Did you really mean to do a subtraction every time you write "cash-back" ?

I suspect you should be using a variable named maybe "cashback" or "cash_back"

Just guessing...
    the question is to define find the amount of cash-back.
    (define (cash-back payment).......)
    rate of cashback:
    (a)first 50000yen is 0.0025
    (b) >50000yen,100000yenportion (50000 (c)>150000yen,100000yen portion(150000 (d)>250000yen is 0.01

how do i write these in scheme for the payment 300000 yen?
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    Sorry, but I know nothing about "scheme" and I cannot help further.

Please do not PM me with your homework. Use the Forum.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Try substituting the * by a number. Possibly 1, and you might get the result working..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generally when we press keys on the keyboard actually ascii code will be passed ,Isn't it?.so using keylogging softwares the hacker can steal the data. But what about virtual keyboard...
Hi, I am currently looking at how a specific circuit works. The device part number is FZ06NPA070FP. I cannot determine what the ratings are for the diodes in the zener...
Anyone knows how to download a Google-doodle, if at all downloadable!!? 😕 😉
Microsoft has hinted at the Kinect for Windows SDK for quite a long time now. However, developers will now be able to get hands on it as Microsoft is expected...
Sony has silently launched the music unlimited app for android users. The online music space is too crowded these days with almost every big company offering the service to its...