how to develop a compound cylinders......please help

i know the yeild strength of the material i.e 1650mpa and working pressure inside the container is 1427mpa but the max tensile strength inside the container is 825 mpa as pressure inside the container exceeds the maxtensile stress with single cylinder it cant with stand i need to develop a cylinder which should with stand 825mpa so i need to do the compound cylinder how to do this please help

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    No idea.. please discuss this topic!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think you need to build a pressure vessel. Long back I had the same problem as to how to build a pressure vessel. Go through this theory.

Check this out #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys what do you think who will win today..share your experience for today's match here..😀
Learn how to go about modelling a circuit so that you can use the resulting mathematical representation for circuit analysis. This lecture demonstrates the three essential steps in the process...
This lecture discusses how to use Matlab for obtaining time, frequency and pole-zero domains. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore conducted this lecture. Discuss this...
This lecture discusses steady-state analysis with respect to sinusoidal signals. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore conducted this lecture. [video=youtube;dRhShv4rEiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRhShv4rEiQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Here’s a lecture that looks closer into the pole-zero domain and discusses extraction of transfer functions as well as circuit modelling. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics...