Sinusoidal steady-state analysis with respect to sinusoidal signals

This lecture discusses steady-state analysis with respect to sinusoidal signals. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore conducted this lecture.

[video=youtube;dRhShv4rEiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRhShv4rEiQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here’s a lecture that looks closer into the pole-zero domain and discusses extraction of transfer functions as well as circuit modelling. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics...
Here’s a session that focuses on sinusoidal wave shape and various nomenclature associated with this sine wave. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore, conducted this...
Goodday Sirs' am a new member of this site and i am from nigeria. My reasons for joining this site is to find and get myself in touch with those...
Ra.One is Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's next movie all set to release by end of the year. The movie trailer has recently been released in which SRK is shown...
I'm a structural engineer but I've been out of the profession for 10 years. Is it just a crazy idea to return to engineering? (I'm in finance/controlling, earning Ok but...