India vs Pakistan Match Updates

hey guys what do you think who will win today..share your experience for today's match here..๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: india vs pakistan

India wins toss. Takes Batting.

Power Play in ON! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal

It seems that Pakistan is playing under pressure in the begining of the match only.
    Sachin and Sehwag keep playing like this..๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Sehwag out. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Gambhir is out.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Kohli and Yuvraj also out.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    they game played by sehwag was wonderful..sachin and raina played a face saving inning... we could have scored more runs..indian batsmen should play more responsibly..dhoni as a captain has not even handled a single match. he seems to be out of form. even if we win the match today. how are we going to face the Sri lankan's with such a strong batting lineup??? what do you think CEans?
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    the only way to win the match today is to bowl and field perfectly. hope nehra doesn't bowl the last over today..๐Ÿ˜›
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Pakistan 58/1 (11.5 ov)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Now that we're in the second half of the match, who do you think will win? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    India!!!! I'm on your side!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    maria flor
    India!!!! I'm on your side!!!๐Ÿ˜€
    Hey guys some one support Pakistan. Everyone has the right to attorney. Everyone is supporting Bharat. After all Pakistan is our guest.

( P.S: LOL At least let them win the polls started by Biggie)

Good going Afridi Bhai. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    ohhhhh.......what a wicket !!!!! hit middle stump

Asad Shafiq gone...
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Why is it your not supporting India??? You're an Indian so you should support India instead of Pakistan๐Ÿ˜€
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Why we dont have dislike option on CE? lol..
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    maria flor
    Why is it your not supporting India??? You're an Indian so you should support India instead of Pakistan๐Ÿ˜€
    Yup Maria. But as a matter of fact, the team I support always loses. So I want Pakistan to lose. That is why supporting it. :razz:

But let me tell you frankly, Pakistan is our bitter enemy and we can do any thing for defeating them. We are all Bhartians irrespective of caste, religion, rich or poor. We are all one when it comes to defeating Pakistan.

Welcome to the club Maria. :welcome:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @whiz: We have 'ban' option. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Wicket down again..
    Younis gone... yippie
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Don't ban me. I am indirectly supporting Bharat. The team I support loses that is why!๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ishutopre
    Yup Maria. But as a matter of fact, the team I support always loses. So I want Pakistan to lose. That is why supporting it. :razz:

But let me tell you frankly, Pakistan is our bitter enemy and we can do any thing for defeating them. We are all Bhartians irrespective of caste, religion, rich or poor. We are all one when it comes to defeating Pakistan.

Welcome to the club Maria. :welcome:
    ha..ha...
    India will win for surely!!!! No one could ever beat India because the Team India is not only the one playing in that game but also all Indians who's supporting and praying for them. That's the spirit!!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    No words Maria. When people even out side our Country support us. We will surely win. Thanks.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Its 117-4
    Missing shout box today! Cannot control my anxiety.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Wish we had our shout box for this moment...
    India won the match.......!!
    I'm overwhelmed with joy.....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats india ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Learn how to go about modelling a circuit so that you can use the resulting mathematical representation for circuit analysis. This lecture demonstrates the three essential steps in the process...
This lecture discusses how to use Matlab for obtaining time, frequency and pole-zero domains. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore conducted this lecture. Discuss this...
This lecture discusses steady-state analysis with respect to sinusoidal signals. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore conducted this lecture. [video=youtube;dRhShv4rEiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRhShv4rEiQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hereโ€™s a lecture that looks closer into the pole-zero domain and discusses extraction of transfer functions as well as circuit modelling. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics...
Hereโ€™s a session that focuses on sinusoidal wave shape and various nomenclature associated with this sine wave. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore, conducted this...