How to crack IES or GATE?

sir/madam,
i am a b.tech 1st year student ,i just wanted to crack either IES or GATE exam please refer me ebooks and preparation tips to start from 1st year onwards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MANNEM SAI SANKAR REDDY
    sir/madam,
    i am a b.tech 1st year student ,i just wanted to crack either IES or GATE exam please refer me ebooks and preparation tips to start from 1st year onwards
    The first and the most obvious step you should take is decide whether you want to opt for IES or GATE. Everything starts after you take this most crucial decision.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
Hi, I have completed my b.e in aeronautical... Now working in quality control department...though I didn't get job in my core have plan to switch over to banking sector.... Wat...
EMAIL! I have an account, whats a BIG DEAL! Yeh, I agree, if that statement was made by one of my friends. All thanks @Ankita Katdare for motivating to write...
The Cochin International Airport (CIAL) has set an example for others by being the first ever airport in India that's fully powered by solar power. On August 18, Kerala chief...
I'm pretty new to the phpStorm IDE and Github as well. I already have an account on Github and have spent time exploring it; but I'm still not familiar with...