How to become a Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Freelancer From Home?

I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does ititDoit require professional software n course n more computers?how to approach for fea analysis work?how to start n steps?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plasmonics (Study of the interaction between electromagnetic field and free electrons in a metal) has been instrumental in devising new optoelectronic technologies and has immensely improved the performance of photovoltaic...
Facebook announced that every video on its platform will now play on the HTML5 format by default. According to Facebook, adapting to HTML5 suits the large size and complexity of...
I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does it require...
Videocon has brought the Z55 Krypton 4G, its first 4G capable phone, into the stores. Priced at Rs. 7,999, the smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and comes with a...
The years of work at NASA on 3D-printing rocket engine bore fruit when finally the latest trials became successful. NASA has tested variety of pieces of the engine till date,...