How to add to current sources

How to add two current sources to get output as the sum of both.for eg. If i have two current sources 4amp & 6amp then how can i connect to get 10amp as output?

Replies

• mifo
    mifo
    If you are talking about the connection then the current sources should be connected in parallel to the load.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Better have a forward biased diode at the output of each source. It would be even better to have some current limiting protection on each for exigencies. This would cover mismatches in voltage and prevent shorting out of either source.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the iPhone 5S might be too pricey for the average Indian but if you wanted a smartphone experience at a dirt-cheap price Karbonn...
Microsoft's Surface tablet cum laptop looks to be a nice piece of hardware. The Surface Pro 2 is equipped with Haswell processor from Intel - the same processor that powers...
The sales figures of the initial tablet offerings from Microsoft were quite disastrous, but it is now found a way to make the tablets popular by offering higher specs and...
Hi Ceans, does facebook pay for likes? Is it true? If it's then how? 😉
I am not going in detail, as I would love if any VoiCEan covers this article ASAP! So, Valve announced Linux based free Operating System called SteamOS (Which will be...