CrazyEngineers
  • I am not going in detail, as I would love if any VoiCEan covers this article ASAP!

So, Valve announced Linux based free Operating System called SteamOS (Which will be available free for download soon). The main objective of SteamOS is that it will convert your TV to dedicated gaming machine when connected to PC.

Screenshot from 2013-09-24 03:14:49

Valve confirmed that they have achieved better graphics & audio performance in SteamOS.

Some features that will blow off your fucking mind :
    - You can stream & play Windows & Mac games in SteamOS
    - Valve is contacting few media service providers like Netflix, Hulu & Crackle so that user can access it with SteamOS.
    - Share games with your family & friends, take turns & play eachother's games.
    - Family option will be added soon for more control of titles which get seen in OS.

Read more : #-Link-Snipped-#

And hey wait, this is not end, This is only first announcement from (You can check countdown for next announcement here : #-Link-Snipped-#)
    SteamBox is still to be announced. But what's the third announcement then ? Let's wait for 2 more days !

Gabe Newell, I love you. No homo!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorSep 23, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for the tip, mate!

Here's a detailed coverage - <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/valve-steamos-free-download-soon-for-a-linux-based-os-on-the-tv-in-your-living-room.70840">Valve SteamOS Free Download Soon For A Linux Based OS On The TV In Your Living Room</a>

If we have missed something, feel free to share details in the comments.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register