How To Add Feeds in tt-rss ?

I have installed tt-rss & I couldn't find the way to add feeds. I simply edited tt-rss's feeds & changed with CE, but I would like to add few more like Phoronix,Linuxtoday,webupd8,linux.org,raspberrypiprojects,etc.etc.
But I couldn't find any option ... Can anyone tell me how to add feeds manually ?

Screenshot from 2013-08-06 05:42:00

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has initiated the first step towards a classy wrist- that of filing an application for a US trademark with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office for it's wearable electronic...
hiiiiii friends.... i have 1 sum... as i got the answer 3 bt the actual answeris 8 . as the question follows..... q: the angles of a polygon are in...
I need to do some operations on excel file having size more than 4GB. I have written VBA code to automate the operations. But while opening the file using code...
I have written a procedure to insert more than 600+K records from one table to another. But while executing the procedure in VBA code I am getting 'time out' run...
Resistive RAM aka RRAM is all set to kick the pulp out of NAND drives aka your regular flash drives. Crossbar, the chip maker that's been in the stealth mode...