How many email accounts do you have?

There were times (about 9 years ago) when I was introduced to email and I opened an email account with every available email service provider.

I used hotmail for a long time and then switchd to myrealbox.com (since it allowed me to have a simpler email like @myrealbox.com ) . I also manged a yahoo mail account for some time. ๐Ÿ˜

Then came Gmail and I was one of the early adopters of Gmail ๐Ÿ˜. Now, right now, I manage about 5 email accounts, each has a different purpose.

That's about me. I have 5 - what about you?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    During my first exposure to email, I signed up with quite a number too! I got quite excited.. there was one email that you can have your name as the domain (ie #-Link-Snipped-#) for free. Anyhow, I forgot the password for many of them/

I got 5 different emails for different purposes:

Hotmail for chatting and casual emails.
    Yahoo for formal emails.
    Gmail for joining forums and mailing lists (sometimes for formal emails too)
    University e-mail
    and recently CrazyEngineers e-mail ๐Ÿ˜€

I got to admit, Hotmail has a really good spam filter now. Cant say the same for Gmail ๐Ÿ˜”
  • mahul
    mahul
    I created and forgot the passwords to quite a number of emails in the past, but these days i manage just two, one yahoo and one gmail. And yes, i also use a bunch of rediff id's just to send free sms' to my friends...๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    I used to have a lot for different uses however I would not check them and forget the login info. Now I have one main account with a couple disposable accounts connected to it, plus my work e-mail.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hava a china mobile model no: Awang A-308 can install apllication in that mobile,if so please tell me about some applications ...
Here are a few important links for Google X-prize (GXP): Google Lunar X PRIZE Meet the Teams | X PRIZE Foundation Google Lunar X PRIZE Community Forums :: Index I...
I want to installed c++ software in my computer. Can anyone tell me from where i can download it free and which version will run on xp tks
We use transformer to decrease current and increase voltage at the time of transmitting the AC power to homes, industries etc so that the loss of power due to current...
glad to be a member but my only query is that- will i be able to access the replies posted by others for their doubts and problems??? if so, then...