CrazyEngineers
  • There were times (about 9 years ago) when I was introduced to email and I opened an email account with every available email service provider.

I used hotmail for a long time and then switchd to myrealbox.com (since it allowed me to have a simpler email like @myrealbox.com ) . I also manged a yahoo mail account for some time. 😁

Then came Gmail and I was one of the early adopters of Gmail 😁. Now, right now, I manage about 5 email accounts, each has a different purpose.

That's about me. I have 5 - what about you?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 11, 2008

During my first exposure to email, I signed up with quite a number too! I got quite excited.. there was one email that you can have your name as the domain (ie #-Link-Snipped-#) for free. Anyhow, I forgot the password for many of them/

I got 5 different emails for different purposes:

Hotmail for chatting and casual emails.
    Yahoo for formal emails.
    Gmail for joining forums and mailing lists (sometimes for formal emails too)
    University e-mail
    and recently CrazyEngineers e-mail 😀

I got to admit, Hotmail has a really good spam filter now. Cant say the same for Gmail 😔
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberMar 12, 2008

I created and forgot the passwords to quite a number of emails in the past, but these days i manage just two, one yahoo and one gmail. And yes, i also use a bunch of rediff id's just to send free sms' to my friends...😀
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberMar 12, 2008

I used to have a lot for different uses however I would not check them and forget the login info. Now I have one main account with a couple disposable accounts connected to it, plus my work e-mail.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register