How important is accounting to success of a firm or a certain company?

maria flor
@maria-flor-8cAkif โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

My brother is a graduate of accountancy. I am not close to him so I never tried to ask him regarding about his course. How important is accounting to success of a firm or a certain company???They said that accountant can balance anything..the debit and the credit, how it is true???

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 25, 2011

    maria florMy brother is a graduate of accountancy. I am not close to him so I never tried to ask him regarding about his course. How important is accounting to success of a firm or a certain company???They said that accountant can balance anything..the debit and the credit, how it is true???

    Any company would need proper accounting and accounting practices in place to operate. I don't have in depth knowledge of accounting, maybe someone more experienced and knowledgeable can respond to this question.

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Jan 25, 2011

    thanks biggie for that ...

  • Themis Consult

    @themis-consult-8clMq4 • Jun 19, 2012

    maria florMy brother is a graduate of accountancy. I am not close to him so I never tried to ask him regarding about his course. How important is accounting to success of a firm or a certain company???They said that accountant can balance anything..the debit and the credit, how it is true???

    Hi Maria, accounting is necessary to accurately read the health of your company. It also allows you to plan for any future strategic initiatives. A company with a strong Accounting base will always be easier to manoeuvre.