How important is accounting to success of a firm or a certain company?

My brother is a graduate of accountancy. I am not close to him so I never tried to ask him regarding about his course. How important is accounting to success of a firm or a certain company???They said that accountant can balance anything..the debit and the credit, how it is true???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maria flor
    My brother is a graduate of accountancy. I am not close to him so I never tried to ask him regarding about his course. How important is accounting to success of a firm or a certain company???They said that accountant can balance anything..the debit and the credit, how it is true???
    Any company would need proper accounting and accounting practices in place to operate. I don't have in depth knowledge of accounting, maybe someone more experienced and knowledgeable can respond to this question.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    thanks biggie for that ...
  • Themis Consult
    Themis Consult
    maria flor
    Hi Maria, accounting is necessary to accurately read the health of your company. It also allows you to plan for any future strategic initiatives. A company with a strong Accounting base will always be easier to manoeuvre.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys Vishal Here Doin Civil Engineering From Chandigarh 😀
Sorry if this was posted already, been quite out of touch with CE. A friend shared this with me. Funny song! [youtube]WiJczH3cr48[/youtube] Lyrics: I wanna be an engineer so freakin'...
IBM launches another platform for all Engineering and M.C.A students to showcase their talent in QUIZ. It is happening in two cities. Chennai-27th jan 2011. Bangalore-28th jan 2011. Hurry up...
Presently, the common computer has memory chips made up of DRAM or Dynamic Random Access Memory. The DRAM bit cell stores the memory in form of ‘0’s and ‘1’s in...
O.K,please help me, i need help ASAP i have a little challenge and i have been on it for the past 4 days now. we did an experiment with a...