How ı can determine my spesific area?

Hello everyone. I'm studying mechanical engineering but now I'm at Foreign language preparation class. I am improving myself about aircraft and space areas. I wanted to be expert in these areas. I am looking some books. Such as "Aircraft Design" (Daniel P. Raymer) and I am looking Aerodynamic. I ve talked this issue with someone and they said "You have to determine main, spesific, area. Yea, you want to be expert in these areas but which one? prupolsion? aerodynamic? control? such and such." How ı can determine this? I think ıt will be better as quick as ı determine.

(I am sorry for my language. I guess have poor english. I am improving 😁)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Forensic science depends on unique fingerprint patterns or genetic material to identify an individual with 100% certainty. Analogously, ubiquitous electromagnetic radio waves that emanate from almost all laptops are about...
It is as cheap as it can get with the new Intex Aqua Joy. For a price of just Rs. 2799 you will be able to enjoy Android 5.1 (Lollipop)...
A friend sent this in: Quote: Need urgently 75 BE computers candidates with or without experience for IBM Bangalore location. Pls inform anybody if u know. Salary 35 to 45...
IBM Bangalore urgently need 75 Comp Engrs
Ultimate Ears, a subsidiary of Logitech International has launched its new Bluetooth speaker in India. This premium wireless Bluetooth speaker is titled as UE Boom 2 and it will be...