How green is cloud computing?

I have personally been researching this new 'cloud computing' as what people call it.According to me-

Cloud Computing is like a spider web. Everything is connected one-way or another. This 'web' is integrated into an infrastructure called a 'Cloud'. This 'cloud' enables the systems to communicate via hyper text. This is where, I believe, the Internet is the basics of 'Cloud Computing'. First example is Google. The basis behind Google servers are to connect and input commands between 2 servers. Let us say you need to look for Tom's Hardware, but though Google. You connect to Google via HTML with an HTTP. When you send a command, Google takes the stored info, and transfers the needed documentation and sends it to your home server.

My question is, what do you think about cloud computing. Is it great, bad, dangerous, silly, terrific.How green is cloud computing? Is cloud computing more or less energy-consuming?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CS/IT/Networking section so that we can have some technical inputs here.

PS: The above para is taken from: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Don't worry big k.i m I am (Edited) just learning how to post,from next time you will see only my handwritten updates..๐Ÿ˜›
  • mail154
    mail154
    PS: The above para is taken from: [URL
    #-Link-Snipped-#[/url]

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CDAC is a well known organization in India for trainings and placements. The bigger question every CDAC applicant is facing these days is which CDAC center to choose and how's...
CDAC CCAT results are out and most of the students are looking to get admission in the best cdac center out there, overall in terms of quality of training offered...
Our website looks decent & attractive, but I guess it's time to pimp CE by bit. The icons on left (highlighted one) ,if we add some 150x150 or 200x200 px...
Recent news suggest that Jaguar is expected to launch its SUV variant (unnamed). Can it justify its move?Can it maintain its legendary and classiness in its SUV variant? Yes it...
Recently, we covered the articles showing that Intel processors are outperforming ARM processors. Silvermont Atom-Processor Outperforming ARM & Clovertrail Processor Outperforming ARM based processors, some tech-bloggers & veterans do mentioned...