How frequently do you commit and push your code to GIT?

How frequently do you commit your code / documents to GIT? Also, do you use remote repositories? If yes, how frequently do you push to remote repositories? 

In the recent times, I've developed a habit of pushing the code to remote repository after every minor update to the code. 

What about you?

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ? 

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

Git is preferred especially when you are working in a team and multiple developers are working on same project but along with this it also help you when you use some project tracking tool like jira with git where you log issues and then commit changes with issue # this help you to identify which file was modified for which issue

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Frequent push to branch which is shared by all team members is not preferred. Rather push on private branch and then merge changes when needed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in which part of the resume can i add my PAN and ADAR Number
Hi everyone!! I need a brief notes or online link for finding information about satellite coding.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release JEE Main 2019 Admit Card for April session on March 18, 2019. There are two ways to download the document viz. Application number...
i want to make a cd that generate energy , i saw a video on youtube , i'm asking if anyone knows if it works ? 
I'm  interested to learn python.Can any one suggest me good online free sources for learning python effectively and quickly?