How E-Bay Works ?

I read the sites too.

Can somebody explain me how e-bay site works ?

What i knw till now is,

the seller process,

1.register/acct creation
2.registration of the product pics/title/photo etc.,
3.Then setting the price,
4.Offering the shipping details

the buyer process,

1.acct creation
2.search for the product and select the product
3.add to cart
4.payment via paypal or credit card or something else
5.Confirmation mail abt payment

My questions,

When seller gets the payment from the seller ? Whether immediately after the buyer done the payment or after sending the product to the customers or after sending the product to the e-bay shipping office or when?

WHo will receive the immediate payment ? Seller or the E-Bay

PS:- No Links Please

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a final year student of engg. Can u suggest some interesting topics for technical seminar related to information science and engg? wil be waiting for the reply....
Geinimi - the new Android Trojan is infecting android powered handhelds all over the world. If you are and android phone owner, this news might be important to you. Lookout...
Hi guys 😁 This is Mehdi 😉 I'm passing third year of my electrical engineering course... I'm ready to learn more and more and I also wanna share my little...
[FONT="]Open Feed Water Heater (Deaerator)[/FONT] An open feadwater heater , also called direct-contact and deaerating (DA) heater , is one that heats the feedwater by directly mixing it with bled...
[FONT="]Can Your Boiler Feed Pump Handle a Deaerator Pressure Transient?[/FONT] “This is part of an article talking about the importance of DA and BFP positions at power plant “ In...