How Does Google Search Work? Here's How.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The above link beautifully story-tells everything regarding Google search. 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a very overall representation of how Google search works - ideal for anyone who want to understand how search engines, in general, dig out data. The real magic happens through the algorithms, which each search company guards like USA guards the Pentagon servers.

Google says that they analyse over 200 various parameters to figure out which URL lists over the others and gets more priority in search engine results for specific keywords. The latest hummingbird algorithm is said to be aware of the context of the searches and finds out sites that are authoritative and offer 'real help' for the search terms are listed on the top.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spice Mobiles India has launched a new smartphone called the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 Mi-437 today. Priced at Rs. 5,899, the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 features a a 4-inch TFT...
Google India has launched the HP Chromebook 14 in India. Featuring the Intel's 4th generation Dual-Core 1.1 GHz Haswell processor, the HP Chromebook 14 was first released back in September...
I was wondering if there's any way or hack to access whatsapp online via desktop or laptop. I've been told that one of the way is to install an Android...
Quote In November 2013, the University of Southampton will be running its first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course). This will enable anyone to study online, for free, wherever they are...
Friend I laterally don’t know what this stuff is called a filter or something but I need a circuit or transducers arrangement which can equalize flow of current through given...