How does air conditioner work?

Can someone write detailed functioning of the air conditioners? I'd appreciate your responses.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    It works on the same principle as that of refrigerators.

a refrigerant is made to circulate inside the room and absorbs all its heat and it vaporizes. the heat of this refrigerant is further increased after it is compressed in the compressor. after this it is sent to the condenser where it exchanges heat with its surroundings and thus its temperature falls again. after this it passes through the expansion valve where the vapor becomes liquid again and the cycle repeats itself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam a mechanical engg 4th year guy... can any one suggest me a good project in automobile engineering.??
I am student of final year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want your help in searching project topics related to my branch.
i heared that java dosen't support multiple inheritance.. is it true.... if so why????
This is nataraj completed B.Tech in EEE in 2011 also done CAE Course . now in search of job
hello everyone i hav a question.... why excitation provided to alternator is dc? why not ac?