Final year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering

I am student of final year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want your help in searching project topics related to my branch.

Replies

• s.avinashreddy
    s.avinashreddy
    YOU CAN GET IDEAS FROM CONTEST.TESTBRIEFS.COM
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aarti fundkar
    I am student of final year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want your help in searching project topics related to my branch.
    What is your interested field do project based on that. You can make Home Security devices based on IR.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i heared that java dosen't support multiple inheritance.. is it true.... if so why????
This is nataraj completed B.Tech in EEE in 2011 also done CAE Course . now in search of job
hello everyone i hav a question.... why excitation provided to alternator is dc? why not ac?
I've often wondered why is project topic selection such a tough thing? A huge number of engineering students come to CE seeking project ideas. Aren't ideas all around us? Improving...
Ive heard that there is a new IC in the market that converts 230V A.C. to D.C. directly. it has all the components built in. has anybody heard of this?...