how a virtualbox software work?

hello frndz..
am using a virtualbox software to run more than one operating systems without installing them separately on my system!!
i just want to know how this software work ??😕

Replies

• savitha_chandu
    savitha_chandu
    virtual box is a software used for the purpose of using an operating system in another without actually using the process of installing software. the virtual box software needs to be installed but the space used by it is not much as the actual space you use while sharing the memory for another os. the memory used in this regard is virtual memory and may be you can get more details on this site
    https://www.howstuffworks.com/virtual-memory.htm😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.. i want to know about AI? and also about various fields in which we can implement it!!!
If,we increase efficiency more than 50% ,then system becomes reversible why?????? actually ,i m a student of 1st sem of mech. engg. . in mechanics subject is a topic self...
Hello, I have joined this site just a few minutes back.My name is vishnu ,studying in an average college in ernakulam for Btech Electronics and Communication.I am in s4 at...
can anyone guide me for simplified and detailed books for design of machines????
I want to do my final year project. I wish to make an Autonomous Helicopter. Anybody help me to make it and what are requirements.