Career help: S4 Engineering student

Hello,

I have joined this site just a few minutes back.My name is vishnu ,studying in an average college in ernakulam for Btech Electronics and Communication.I am in s4 at present.My college is not that reputed and due to this very less companies come for placement.I am a bit worried due to this.What are the necessary measures i should take in order to get placed in a good company?If companies are not coming to our college ,how can i attend the interviews?[It/core companies]

Actually i am a person who is interested for core fields[but i am confused among core fields like whether embedded or robotics or Avionics ].I may write GATE .My more interest is for Avionics.But what are its scope ?

I am also going to attend the exam for comptia A+and network+ soon..[i have finished my course on it],aalthough it wont do any good if i going for CORe field..

please help;:

thanking you in anticipation

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Re: s4 Engineering student

Hello THEPUNISHER!

Welcome to CE.

I would suggest you not to run for a job. Always pursue engineering to learn good things rather than acquiring a Job. Don't worry about getting a job, become a very good engineer so that employers run to employ you.

Regarding your other queries, we are always there to help you.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Go in the field that you like. DOn't worry much about jobs. They are there for talented people. Study and master aptitude for interviews. Improve your communication skills. Attend mock interviews if possible.
  • THEPUNISHER
    THEPUNISHER
    Can someone tell me about the scope for AVIONICS

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone guide me for simplified and detailed books for design of machines????
I want to do my final year project. I wish to make an Autonomous Helicopter. Anybody help me to make it and what are requirements.
CEans, Lot of us have the CrazyEngineers T Shirts. I want all of you to share your experience, special moments (if any) that you had while you were in your...
Recuva File Size: 3675 Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera...
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you who have advice on starting a software company. I'm not going to start a huge company just me and a friend...