Hitesh Dhingra On Entrepreneurship

Interesting talk on entrepreneurship by Hitesh Dhingra - founder of LetsBuy.com - the eCommerce startup that was recently acquired by Flipkart.com. Catch how Hitesh started with just Rs. 10 lakh and how his mother offered to sell house for Rs. 50 lakh to raise capital for his startup. When the company suffered financial burden, the partners in the company left.

Do post your views. I believe the talk has very important points for the startup folks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I have recently pursued my engg. in the feild of electronics and telecomm. I want to apply for MS in my core field. If I have a job experience...
many say this puzzle was indeed created by the "Curious" Einstein..! I do not know to what extent this is true...but this is so exciting..! A note which came along...
Can any of my dear colleagues share CPWD Analysis of Rates-2012 Vol 1 and 2 ?
I'm an automobile engineering student and wondering what is the basic different between axles shaft?
Two of the world's largest smartphones and tablet maker companies are scheduled to go for a JURY TRIAL on July 30th before US district Judy Jucy koh. iPhone / iPad...