1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

[HIRING] Looking for a Structural Engineer licensed in New Mexico State, USA

Question asked by Valeryia Kalantayeva in #Civil & Structural on Oct 3, 2018
Valeryia Kalantayeva
Valeryia Kalantayeva · Oct 3, 2018

Looking for a structural engineer that is qualified  and licensed to stamp residential plans for the state of New Mexico.  I need plans for a simple 40-foot shipping container house that is up to code for the state of Washington modified to the New Mexico state building codes.  

I have a full plan set with structural calculations, res check and just need to modify them for New Mexico.  The only architectural modifications i need to make are to indicate that we will be using new floors in the container, not the original wood flooring.  

I am looking for someone that has the finish line in mind and will help me with any modifications that the state may require until we receive state approval.  This means i am not interested in someone that will just stamp and considers the job done.  The finish line is everything.

Please message me or email a.brodie@luckdrops.com


Posted in: #Civil & Structural

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up