[HIRING] Looking for a Structural Engineer licensed in New Mexico State, USA

Looking for a structural engineer that is qualified  and licensed to stamp residential plans for the state of New Mexico.  I need plans for a simple 40-foot shipping container house that is up to code for the state of Washington modified to the New Mexico state building codes.  

I have a full plan set with structural calculations, res check and just need to modify them for New Mexico.  The only architectural modifications i need to make are to indicate that we will be using new floors in the container, not the original wood flooring.  

I am looking for someone that has the finish line in mind and will help me with any modifications that the state may require until we receive state approval.  This means i am not interested in someone that will just stamp and considers the job done.  The finish line is everything.

Please message me or email a.brodie@luckdrops.com

Thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am going to set up a startup with my friends. I need web designers who can help me. I'm a B.Tech student, I cannot pay. Is there a solution...
Sir, I m an E&TC email engineer.. pass out 2016.Now I m joining predac course for prepation of CDAC (dec 2018).. My academic is also good..I had aggregate of 69...But  ...
Plz provide me major project ideas for mech. Engg. I am in final yr. I have my other exams so I just want to complete this project any how. Plz...
I am a Fresher Mechanical Engineer Graduated in 2018, looking to do a Professional job oriented course. I am interested in both Piping design and HVAC design.Give your opinion considering...
I am studying in final year of computer engineering. So, I want to know which courses I should do after this yr for better job.