hiii

hi everyone,

New here and from Germany..

nice to mee you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, MS πŸ˜€

We all hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Germany! We'd like to know more about you!
  • ms033186
    ms033186
    hi,

I am originally Turkish but I am studying in Germany. I study Electronical Engineering and Informaion Technologies. It is my third year at RWTH.

I feel myself strangely confident here, the messages seem familiar to my real world conversations and also the great thing about here (at first sight πŸ˜‰ ) is, people don't have prejudices about a girl being an engineer. This is cool πŸ˜€

Thanks again..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear from you. Indeed, on CE, everyone is a 'crazy engineer'. That's it. We are a 'different' breed and we take pride in it.

Everyone (junior & senior) is respected because he/she is an engineer. That's CE Culture.
  • ms033186
    ms033186
    thanx again πŸ˜€
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    welcome #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi ms033186...welcome to CE forum... :smile:

I have a doubt πŸ˜›...can i know what does your Signature meanπŸ˜• ... is it German??
    Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist. Es wΓ€r nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt.
  • ms033186
    ms033186
    yesssss It is German. It is not your fault that the world stands still, but It would be just your fault if it doesn't chage.

This is my favourite. I hope it makes sense..πŸ˜€
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    cool...Motivating dude.... :smile:

Makes lot of sense....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some of you might already be aware of AMD's recent announcement of splitting into two different companies: one for R&D, and spinning off the manufacturing and fabrication division. I suppose...
hai evrybody, i jus got an expt to be done. The topic goes "FILE MGMT(UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD) USING JSP " so,if anybody could help me it would be great frnds Uhhhhh. to...
I'm thinking - why not publish the feeds of our own bloggers? CE gets content - you get traffic! Here's how it works - 1. You publish the RSS feed...
I just found following stock chart on TechCrunch - Apple is down 40% Yahoo/Google down 20% Microsoft just 10% So, what do you have to say? πŸ˜’
Everyone searches for music online. I mosty search for music by track titles. But most of the times, I can't remember the title - just few words from the songs....