hi

hi im path from phillipines, i hope Ceans will help me and i will help also to the other thread

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to community, Path!
    How you come to know about CE?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Path!
  • path32
    path32
    thanks Godfather and Praveen-Kumar,
    for welcome me to this thread.. ๐Ÿ˜€

my classmate told me about this forum ๐Ÿ˜Ž

nice forum.. lots of project and problem

for now, im busy in programming (macro BASIC, PHP, ASP.NET and javascript)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    path32
    hi im path from phillipines, i hope Ceans will help me and i will help also to the other thread
    I bet it was Maria ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to CE, Path ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy our company.
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    welcome to CE
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Path32.๐Ÿ˜€!
  • im_Aswath
    im_Aswath
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Katherine Smith
    Katherine Smith
    path32
    hi im path from phillipines, i hope Ceans will help me, #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#Dating Plr - Dating BlogSeasonal PLR Arindam Chakraborty Blog - Where Arindam Chakraborty Makes His Most Personal Secret Posts#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#fatgoneproductreviews โ€“ Better health through better living #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#GroovePages#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-# Home - Halloween Product Reviews#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#TotalInfoTips Health - Expert Tips for Living Healthy Lifestyle and i will help also to the other thread
    Great to meet you Path! I am new here too. How are you? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    welcome Path ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ all the best ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm stuck! The broadband connection from BSNL isn't working and I'm being forced to use the Idea 3G connection with on iPad to access CE and do the daily administrative...
If you want to impress your friends with your Google search abilities; enter the following search query in Google search bar and hit enter. sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to...
Name:Aswath Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication Location: Madurai Occupation: Unemployed Work Experience: Working hard to fill this ๐Ÿ‘ Hobbies & Interests: Playing football , hanging out with my friends ,...
In the following video, you can see Mayor Mussatto on his YikeBike. Have a look - What do you guys think about this?
Times Of India reports that the investors of exclusively.in are forcing the sale; but aren't finding the buyers. What makes the news more interesting is that Flipkart recently bought the...