hi its preetham here

i preetham from hyderabad with electrical background ;having 2 years experience in pharma & electronics.

Replies

• swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    hi preetham welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE dude..

Be active here , we have few people active from hyd 😀 we need to increase the count here 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • safwan
    safwan
    Welcome to Crazyengineers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    preetham
    i preetham from hyderabad with electrical background ;having 2 years experience in pharma & electronics.
    Wow, you've experience in pharma! [​IMG]

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends & collagues.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi CEans, life is so boring these days how many CEans can i count i am the first one iam starting this topic so any body else there in the...
Name: Arihant *Engineering Trade: Comp Sc. Location: India *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed) *Hobbies & Interests: designing websites, boxing, swimming, running, etc. etc. *Aim in life: (sorry not applicable 😁 ) *I joined...
Can Ne 1 Post Me link 2 Download Ansys10.0 Free Dwnload WithOut Payement?😕 Thank u..! Peace..!
I wrote it for a newsletter for IFMA organization by their request addressing sustainability as it would relate to FMs/PEs in the future. The Future of Sustainability: Linking Facilities and...
This decade saw the rise of lot of social networking sites. Almost everyone I know is hooked to FaceBook, Orkut or Hi5. While social networking sites are fun to use...