Hi fellow Engineers!!!

Hi everyone!
I respect this community and now im part of it. I have decided to make most of my contributions to the society first available here. i mean i will try to express all my ideas of my current projects here...
Nice to meet you all.

Name:

*Engineering Trade: Mechatronics:Robotics

*Occupation
: (Student, Msc in Information and Automation Engg.)

Work Experience
: (1 year in a research project manipulating industrial robot by using intelligence from the images generated by a laser camera. )

*Hobbies & Interests
: Programming, cooking, Meeting new people, browsing net.

*Aim in life
: (contribute for the Autonomous robots development with AI techniques... otherwise can be explained as to make computers think. ๐Ÿ˜ )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Im crazy!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the board, mahend ๐Ÿ˜

"Robotics" has been my personal favorite but I never worked on it. The only primary robot I had developed when I was in school could pick nuts & bolts using an electro magnet and place them 2 inches away ๐Ÿ˜

We all hope to see you around and start discussions related to robotics on CE. Let's hope to have more robo-fans on CE ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have noticed this many a times and the very thought has always been pestering me. Whenever, while watching some movie or documentary, if they include a computer screen in...
what is the o/p: char a='a'; printf("%d %d",sizeof(a),sizeof('a'));
How can i change a rar. name file type to other? i'm not able to see it . It is a downloaded file with extension rar.
[FONT=verdana,geneva]CEans! CrazyEngineers is proud to have Dan Kuykendall (Director Of Engineering, NTObjectives Inc., USA) โ€“ the man behind Mighty Seek Podcast, podPress, project - phpGroupWare, rpmBuilder, Qmail & podcastAlley! Few...
hi everybody,this is my very first thread on this site and i hope i could get the answer of my questions......... my question is that "is there any way to...