Hi everyone..

Hi everyone, I am...

Name: Marsha Bills

*Engineering Trade: I was an Electronics Engineering student then I shifted to Electrical .

*Occupation
: I am still a student, and working at the same time.

Work Experience
: (if applicable) My work not related to my profession, I am an Admin. Assistant..

*Hobbies & Interests
: Photography, Arts

*Aim in life
: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ ) Finish my 5 years in Engineering and take the board exam after. Enjoy my profession and prove my worth ๐Ÿ˜€

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I wanted to meet Engineers around the globe, and learn from them.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Marshall.
    We are glad to have you here with us. Keep visiting here daily to get used to the forum and get acknowledged by the community.
  • Marshall Bills
    Marshall Bills
    Hi , thanks for the warm welcome.. I will ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Is your name Marsha or Marshall? ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE.
  • Marshall Bills
    Marshall Bills
    It is Marshall, Marsh or Marsha for short. I want Marsha better, it's more feminine for me.. I am pretty sure I'll enjoy being here, when all people are engineers just like me. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time on Community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# !! Welcome to CE Family ๐Ÿ˜€ !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Foursquare has updated their blackberry app and the updated is app is available in the blackberry app store. According to a blog post on Foursquare blog, the new app is...
NHK, Japan announced this 145-inch Ultra High Definition plasma display, which has 16 times the resolution of a regular Full HD display. This prototype was co-developed with Panasonic. And the...
How could the electronics giant LG remain behind in the race for the cloud? The company promised that they will launch the 'LG Cloud' service, that will let you upload...
A fairly safe cryogenic reaction engine. https://www.instructables.com/id/10000-rpm-ping-pong-ball/
I've not bought anything from Junglee yet; but it's been quite some time that Junglee has been launched by Amazon to taste the Indian e-commerce waters. There were price comparisons...