Junglee.com - Review : Did Anyone Buy From Them?

I've not bought anything from Junglee yet; but it's been quite some time that Junglee has been launched by Amazon to taste the Indian e-commerce waters. There were price comparisons and reviews posted online; but none of them were very convincing. I want to hear from the actual buyers how's their overall experience of buying from Junglee. You may rate the service on following points :-
  • Overall navigation & search of the products:
  • Discounts / Offers :
  • The listed price on Junglee vs. other major competitors (viz. Flipkart)
  • Overall checkout and payments process
  • Time to deliver the product at your home
  • Customer service experience
  • Product returns, money back etc.
Looking forward to reading your reviews. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When Gmail launched they offered free POP and IMAP access to their mailboxes right away, out of the box. However, Yahoo asked users to upgrade their mailboxes and enable the...
Nokia Asha 202 has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs. 4149. Here are the set of features you should be aware of - Dual SIM 2.4"...
Zenith Infotech has launched a private cloud offering for the small and medium enterprises that won't cost a bomb! The service is named as 'TigerCloud' and is based on the...
Hiii......... I am doing a project on 'UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM' using openerp 6.0.3 on ubuntu 10.10 platform.I've already created a module which can be used to mark attendence.Now I...
hi...... I am Amrit. Doing electronics engineering.